Client: Middlesex County EMS
Size: 46,590 sq. ft.
- The project consists of approximately 46,791 sq. ft. gross building area for the new EMS Multi-Purpose Facility. The work includes: 2 storey administration area, 16,000 sq. ft. garage, housing 18 ambulances, warehouse, decontamination bay, wash bay and 2 bay satellite ambulance stations complete with auxiliary areas
- Structural work consists of a steel frame structure with a metal deck composite floor system and OWSJ roof system
- Mechanical work consists of all new HVAC, Plumbing, and Fire Protection systems for the building
- Electrical and Communication work consists of all new systems to suit the new facility
- Landscaping work consists of furnishing the site with vegetation, grass, a rain garden and a central courtyard consisting of both hard and soft surfaces